Dig out your festive knitwear in aid of Hospice care!
On Thursday 7th December, we’d love you to join other local businesses across Cheshire by taking part in our annual Christmas Jumper Day. Get together with your workmates and wear your favourite festive knit for St Luke’s.
We suggest a donation of £2 per person and as we always say, all these pounds add up – you’ll be supporting your local Hospice at this very special time of the year.
It’s really easy to take part…
- Sign up (using the form below)
- Get your plan together – spread the word amongst colleagues
- We’ll forward the Christmas Jumper Day fundraising pack, plus you can download a fun Christmas Quiz, Christmas Sweepstake Game and a Festive Poster
- Dress up in your jumpers and don’t forget to share your photos on our social channels!
- Donate your team’s fundraising through your preferred method – via the JustGiving page or donate online via our website